Friday, November 29, 2013

Personal Preference ( EXO EDITION )

For making this clear,
I was NEVER a K-POP lover!
But i admit that this one, sure makes me completely
Gone wild.


1. Chanyeol
 

Love him since the first time i discovered EXO. Derpy First Love.
Rapper. Mc. Joker. Mood-Booster. Lover. End.



2. D.O
 

Calm but could be dorky strange at the same time. Lovin' that type of boy. 
(ooh.. and he got an amazing voice)


3. Suho
  

He got the face, And nice personality. And the face. #mentionittwice


4. Luhan
 

Sweet guy + Pretty face. Want him to be my bestfriend.


5. Xiumin


He act well. Lookin unique.



6.Baekhyun


Nice voice. My chanyeol bestfriend = my best friend :)


7.  Lay
 


Smooth dancer. Something with his look keeps me entertained.


8. Kai
 

Photogenic angel. He dance pretty well.

 

9. Kris

  

He's the international face. Got the look, got the attitude.


10. Sehun

Rare character. Handsome + derp at the same time. Funny guy.




11. Tao

Mysterious, but sometimes funny.
 


12. Chen
 

 Really kind and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment